The best gift to a child by his parents is his proper upbringing. But it can be confusing and daunting with so many.
Moses in Islam
A mosque is the building in which Muslims worship God. Throughout Islamic history, the mosque was the centre of the community and towns formed around this pivotal building.
Jesus in Islam
The importance of the family stems from its significant role, namely the making of an individual who benefits himself and others.
Insatiable quest for modernity in Europe turned for Muslims into colonization, and the latter soon became a lengthy process of Westernization of Islamic personality and culture.
Human Rights in Islam
The story of Islam starts with the prophet Muhammad. However, Islam rose in a certain historical and geographical context.
Unveiling the Mystery of Hijab
Some rituals are practiced daily, like prayer; others are practiced annually, like those aligned with specific Islamic holidays.
Family in Islam
Parents can have the children read Quran, then teach them to recite the same verses on another day.
Worship in Islam
Hidayah Athletics & Youth Center will serve the social and recreational needs of the community with the mission of helping children, adults and families live healthier and happier spiritually and physically. Further, the Youth Center will provide venues for youth involvement in community development and dialogue. The Center will actively support academic and social youth networks of sincere youth thinkers and activists who will, in-sha Allah ta’ala, become the leading voices for peace, justice, diversity, and equality and bring positivity to every aspect of American society and the global community at large.
The Center will be run under the supervision of a full-time youth coordinator/s whose responsibility will be to design, promote, supervise, lead, and execute youth-oriented programs and activities. This Center, in-sha Allah ta’ala, will also establish and maintain:
- full-fledged gymnasium facility for men and women,
- playground/ park, and outdoor fields for cricket, soccer, baseball, and football,
- multipurpose community center that will:
- Provide state-of-the-art facilities, including: basketball courts, karate classes and self- defense courses, professional kitchen, etc.
- Serve local communities by providing a venue for communal programs that promote Islamic values to people of all ages, faiths, religiosity ethnicity, race, color, or background.
- Organize inter-mosques basketball, cricket, and other team building tournaments.
- Present leadership opportunities to encourage confidence, growth, and responsibility in our youth.
- Initiate and maintain Scouting and other related programs directed to developing
character, citizenship, and individual skills in our youth.